Become a Client
People Helping People is a self-paced employment program. Women can enroll at any time. Clients start by attending a New Client Program Overview so that they can learn about program requirements and expectations and meet staff. There is no obligation to participate.
• Build self-confidence and self-esteem
• Learn how to overcome barriers that prevent success
• Learn about community resources and identify solutions
• Network with women who are successful in the workplace
• Meet potential employers
• Create a resume
• Develop effective interview skills
• Realize you have skills and experiences that are valuable to an employer
• Learn how to find a job you enjoy, with good pay, good benefits and the
potential to advance
As A Client You Will
We Can Help
If you are a low-income woman or a single mother:
• Tired of being in a dead-end job
• Without a professional resume
• Feeling that you don’t have any marketable skills
• Rarely receiving a follow up after the first interview
• Not knowing what kind of career you would enjoy
• Unsure how to make your skills relevant to
• Not feeling like anyone will hire you
• Having trouble keeping a job
• Facing barriers to employment that are challenging
People Helping People can help!
"As the primary provider for myself and my child, I was stuck in a hostile work environment. I didn't have a High School Diploma and was afraid. People Helping People helped me realize I could make a change, that there was a better opportunity for me. They encouraged me to get my HS Diploma and helped me land a great job. I have received a promotion and have increased my income by 35%. I have full benefits and a 401K, and recently enrolled in college with tuition reimbursement from my employer. I have purchased a new car and have taken my family on vacation.
People Helping People helped me gain confidence and discover that I had lots of options and a very bright future."
—Client Success Story
People Helping People is a commitment
to yourself, your children, and your future.