Become a Client
If you are a low-income woman or a single mother and:
• are tired of being in a dead end job
• don’t have a resume
• feel you don’t have any marketable skills
• continually ‘blow’ your interviews
• don’t know what kind of work you want to do
• aren’t sure how to make your skills relevant to an employer
• don’t feel anyone will hire you
• have trouble getting or keeping a job
• have challenges and barriers to employment you can’t seem to overcome
We Can Help!
People Helping People can give you the tools to create a better future for yourself
and your children through long-term successful employment.
We have weekly overviews which describe the program and time commitment.
See our calendar for upcoming dates and times.
As a client you will:
• build self-confidence and self-esteem
• learn how to overcome barriers that prevent success
• share resources and identify solutions
• network with women who are successful in the workplace
• meet potential employers
• create a resume
• develop effective interview skills
• realize you have skills and experiences that are valuable to an employer
• learn how to find a job you enjoy, with good pay, good benefits and the potential to advance
As the primary provider for myself and my child, I was stuck in a hostile work environment. I didn't have a High School Diploma and was afraid and desperate. People Helping People helped me realize could make a change, that there was a better opportunity for me. They encouraged me to get my HS Diploma and helped me land a great job. I have received a promotion and have increased my income by 35%. I have full benefits and a 401K and recently enrolled in college with tuition reimbursement from my employer. I have purchased a new car and have taken my family on vacation.
People Helping People helped me gain confidence and discover that I had lots of options and a very bright future.
Maria Chavez—Program Graduate
People Helping People is a commitment
to yourself, to your children, and to your future.
Note: Dress is casual. Please arrange for daycare and arrive on time. We look forward to meeting you.