What is the Single Mothers Seminar?
The Single Mothers Seminar provides an opportunity for single mothers and low-income women to
- meet local and national employers,
- receive valuable employment tips,
- discover exciting new employment options,
- learn about valuable community resources!
The Single Mothers Seminar includes an ‘Employer Open House’ showcasing “30” local and national companies, vital community resources and an exciting guest speaker.
Did you know?
Over 42,000 single mothers live along the Wasatch Front
75% live below the self-sufficiency standard for a family of 4
38% live in poverty and yet, most of them work!
The most effective way to end the cycle of poverty for women and children is for women to learn to earn a living wage.
YOU CAN HELP!
This seminar promises to be an exciting event full of valuable information and great employment opportunities.
- Become a sponsor—sponsorships include signage at the seminar, mention on all marketing materials, exhibitor table at the seminar, and more.
- Share your employment opportunities—Participate in our Employer Open House and discover a pool of excellent potential employees.
- Donate a door prize—showcase your products & services.
- Supply giveaways for our gift bags.
- Refer a single mother to the seminar.
- Tell your friends neighbors and church members.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED, BUT YOU CAN STILL ATTEND!
2001 S State St
Salt Lake City, UT 84114
Google map and directions