Qualifying for entry into “Drive It Forward” Car Giveaway
Every client participating in the People Helping People (PHP) program is eligible for a chance at the car giveaway. In order for a PHP client to be eligible to participate they must be:
1. Must meet the criteria to participate in the program:
Must be 18 years of age or older
Must have a high school diploma, GED, or enrolled in a GED program
Must be able to speak, read, & write English
2. *Active in at least one phase of the PHP program
Phase 1 - Coaching
Phase 2 - Mentoring
Phase 3 – Employment Solutions Network (ESN)
Phase 4 – Women’s Professional Network (WPN)
3. For each PHP certificate earned from February 1st through June 16th will receive one “key” entry in our official entry bowl. Outline of certificates that can be earned:
- Education Certificate
Report that you - Got a Job!
Report on your length of employment - Employment Milestones
- Report that you - Got a Promotion!
Phase 3 & 4 Only - Update your Tools!
- Schedule tools update: CLICK HERE
- Phase 3 & 4 Only - Take the Survey! CLICK HERE
Phase 3 & 4 Only - Single Mothers Seminar Volunteer
Phase 4 (By Invitation Only) - Coaching/Facilitator
Phase 4 WPN (only) Ambassador – Client Success Story (either update or new)
- Schedule your appointment for client success story - 1 Key Entry: CLICK HERE
- Schedule your appointment for VIDEO success story *Bonus 2 Key Entries: CLICK HERE
4. BONUS ENTRY OPTION:
REFER A FRIEND – for every 3 new prospects a client brings/refers to a program overview = 1 key entry
*ACTIVE CLIENTS OF PHP
Clients of People Helping People MUST be considered “active” in the program in any one of the 4 Phases. In order to be deemed “active” status, PHP clients must meet the following criteria to be eligible to enter the drawing:
- Phase 1 – following outlined Action Plan for coaching and attending workshops.
- Phase 2 – if waiting for a mentor:
- Must contact program manager weekly (via phone call)
- AND Must attend at least 2 of the following:
- Study Groups
- Employer Meet & Greets
- ESN Workshop
- In Phase 3 – ESN or Phase 4 – WPN membership in good standing:
- Complete membership form 2016-2017 year
- Phase 3 – actively engaged in job search if unemployed, OR are currently employed.
- Phase 4 – must be continuously employed for 18 months or longer, with no significant employment breaks.
- Be an active PHP Client in ESN and/or WPN client by participating in at least 3 categories within this fiscal year July 2016 – June 2017
- Attendance at PHP bi-monthly workshops and/or study groups
- Volunteer and/or Attendance at SMS Seminars
- Attendance at Employer Meet & Greets
- Attendance at ESN and/or WPN workshops/seminars
- Participate in annual and/or bi-annual surveys
- Completed a “tools update” within the past fiscal year July 2016 - June 2017